Sunday, August 06, 2006

Super Troopers

This weekend was all about catching up on my Netflix movies. I’m not really sure why I put Super Troopers on my list; I think someone might have suggested it to me. This movie stars a bunch of unknowns whom I haven’t seen in any other movie except this one. This movie was freaking hilarious! There’s no real point to it, and its one of those movies that almost makes you dumber just by watching it. But it had me laughing for the good 1 hour and 40 odd minutes. I truly can’t even summarize what its even about, that’s how silly this movie is. It sorta reminds me of Dude, Where's my Car? and Harold & Kumar go to White Castle, where all those movies are stupid funny and is just there to entertain.

I think my favorite scene in this movie is when two of the state troopers pull over a guy and they have a bet of how many times one of them can say the word “meow” while issuing the ticket. Jim Gaffigan makes a cameo for this scene and looks absolutely stupefied and petrified all at the same time. It’s just great. Comic genius. If you’re looking for mindless entertainment, then netflix Super Troopers

No comments: