Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I hate mean people!

Every time I go into my leasing office, I prepare for a headache. The guy who works there is mean jerkface. I hate having to deal with him, and yet he’s always there. I seriously don’t know who taught him people skills, but he needs to go back to charm school. I really like the community I live in, it’s in a great location, but having to deal with this asshole puts a real damper on the whole situation.

My roommate just bought a condo. Kudos to her. She went in there to see what the process is for taking her name off the lease. She spoke with the evil rat boy and he told her that I would need to reapply for the apartment to make sure I can qualify on my own and then resign the lease at the current asking rate for the place. Step back – hell to the no! We have such a killer deal on our place; it’s amazing that we were able to swindle it. Currently we pay $1306 for a 2 bedroom including all utilities! That’s unheard of in Rockville! Now this little twerp wants me to pay $1550 or some shit like that, nigga please.

I call back a week later asking for the manager. Freaking crackhead says he’s the manager and basically tells me the same shit. I know for a fact that you are not the most Senior manager there, so the fact that you tell me you are really pisses me off. Now I can’t afford to pay $1500 and some change on my own, and I really don’t want a roommate since I’ve been living pretty much by myself ever since my roommate and I moved there. And I also just hate moving. Who can be bothered with such stuff? But I was going to suck it up and move into a 1 bedroom that cost more than my 2 bedroom. But whatevs.

I really am just too lazy to move. I hate the fact that I’ll have to move all my bedroom furniture into my roommate’s room (she has the bigger room). I call up the leasing office again, but this time ask for the real manager by name. She is super doper nice and is so accommodating to my request. Thanks to her, I’m able to stay in my apartment at the current rate I’m paying for. YAY!!!

So I’m in there today to do all the paperwork, and of course I have to deal with the idiot. Over the weekend, I had lost my pool passes cause some punk ass kids took them. The super nice leasing manager is at the pool and just tells me to come in during the week to get new ones. I tell the guy that I need new pool passes cause mine got taken by accident, and he responds, “I can’t do that. You can’t get new ones.” I’m like WTF. Listen jerkface, how the hell are you going to deny me new pool passes. I’m probably already paying for the freaking pool through rent, so you’re ass better give me new ones. I just look at him and say, “Well, Tricia (nice lady) was at the pool and told me to get new ones.” That shut him up.

What a dickwad! He should not be in an occupation where he services people with that kind of attitude. And I hate the fact that he’s probably getting commission off of my apartment. Jackass doesn’t deserve it.

No comments: