Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Hills are not alive with music, they aren't even alive with common sense.

Last night’s season finale of The Hills was a complete and utter disappointment. I should’ve known better than to expect Lauren to make the right decision. I mean, clearly from watching this season of the show, she’s not a very smart cookie. She did get back together with scumbag Jason. Lauren gets offered this amazing opportunity in intern at Teen Vogue in freaking Paris!!! Most girls would jump at the chance to jet off to Paris, but you can see in her eyes that she doesn’t want to. And all because her and Jason have plans to rent a beach house in Malibu for the summer (this is where I start to roll my eyes).

This girl is going to school to be in the fashion industry. She already got to intern at the Teen Vogue office in California; to go to Paris is just icing on the cake. They “supposedly, allegedly” pick only one intern from the entire program (I assume nationwide) to do this, and lucky LC is the girl. How could you pass this up? It will look incredible on your resume, and ITS FREAKING PARIS!!!!

But no, no, no, despite all of that, stoopid Lauren decides to stay in California to spend the summer with Not-Worth-It-Jason. I cannot believe that she is passing up this wonderful chance to go to Paris. Wait, yes, actually I can believe it. She’s more concerned over her relationship with Jason disintegrating than an amazing move for her future career. What an idiot! Its only for 3 months; not the rest of your life. Jason and Malibu will still be there when you get back. I was seriously screaming at my television last night, that’s how angry I was. I’m sure if Jason had been a little bit more supportive of her and excited for her, she wouldn’t have felt so insecure about leaving him for the summer. Yes, he did say, I will support you in whatever you choose to do, and I know that you will make the right choice, but he wasn’t exactly thrilled for her that she got the internship in the first place. So instead Lauren will waste her summer with Jason instead of having the time of her life in Paris. What a waste of a season! And this article agrees with me too.

No comments: