Sunday, August 13, 2006

John Tucker Must Die

This weekend I went to see John Tucker Must Die. I know, I know, you are laughing and scoffing at me. But Jesse Metcalfe is just H-O-T! I mean, just look at him. Who wouldn’t want to eat him for dinner? If I ever got Jesse Metcalfe, I would turn him into one of my crazies and love every minute of it. And can I just say that Britney Snow had the best hair in the movie. I wish I had a stylist.




Ok, so I probably could’ve waited to Netflix the movie, and I’m not really sure what exactly propelled me to see it. My friend and I were seriously the oldest people there. It was actually quite sad. My favorite moment in the theater was the girl-on-girl kissing scene. All the kids in the theater went ewww during that scene, and I was shocked. I would’ve thought that high school aged children would’ve seen tons of girl-on-girl action in this day and age. I was quite surprised by the reaction of the kids. Maybe they were all middle school aged, I can’t be sure, it was dark in there.

That movie made me think back to my high school and if there was a John Tucker type character who I went to school with. I can’t think of one single guy who dated multiple girls, but there was definitely a cast of playas. I was a dork in high school so I never got to date any of them, but I do remember hearing stories about some of them. There was one guy in particular named Jimmy who brought two dates to our senior prom. It was actually really funny cause those two girls were fighting for him through out the entire year, and he was clearly dating them both, and somehow he managed to bamboozle them and take them both to our senior prom. I’m sure he had a great after-prom party too. God, those girls were stupid.

I think I’m done with teen movies after this one. I’m sure it would’ve been a lot funnier if I was that age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha you loved every minute of it! And I think we definitely had 10 years on everyone else in that theater!