Friday, August 04, 2006

It's like a myspace survey

I’m only doing this cause Kiah said I would. So here goes it.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1) Account Executive for Clear Channel Communications
2) Hostest at Harry’s Café
3) In-Market Leader for promotional group called TOEJAM (cute huh?)
4) Maintenance Analyst (sounds dorky, trust me, it is)

Four movies you would watch over & over:
1) Center Stage
2) The Notebook
3) The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (I know it’s a trilogy, but I love it, which reminds me, Jones, we need to do a marathon on this one!)
4) The Matrix

Four places you have lived:
1) Rockville, MD
2) Huntington Beach, CA
3) Ocean City, MD
4) Burtonsville, MD
Man, I need to move somewhere overseas, like Europe.

Four tv shows you love to watch:
1) Grey’s Anatomy
2) Project Runway
3) Nip/Tuck
4) The Hills/Making the Band (I know its 2 different shows, but I only count them as one)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1) Thailand
2) Bahamas
3) Paris
4) Cancun

Four websites you visit daily:
1) Blogs - KJ and Chris's Sport's Blog
2) DC's Craig's List
3) Soap Central – Gotta find out what’s happening on GH!
4) CNN and Washington Post – when I’m bored at work

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Brownies
2) French Fries
3) Fish
4) Gang Massaman Gai (favorite Thai dish that Mom makes)

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1) On a small tropical island where the sand is white and the water is crystal blue
2) Back in Thailand on the island of Phuket
3) Hawaii
4) anyplace warm and beachy
Can you tell I wish I were on vacation right now?

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
1) No one. I only did this out of obligation since Kiah said I would

Four places you’d love to visit:
1) Hawaii
2) Spain
3) Greece
4) Prauge

Four foods you don’t like:
1) Kim Chee (Korean)
2) Pho (Vietnemese)
3) Anything I attempt to cook
4) Pickles

Tomorrow I will write about my 1st cooking class.

No comments: