Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Dream Car

My brain is fried cause I have spent the last two days stuck in training sessions. There was this uber hot British guy that was there, so at least I had some eye candy. He was delicious and tall and had great hair. So yummy. I’m getting off the point.

My poor baby Ethel (my ’94 Honda Accord) is on her last legs. I just replaced her starter yesterday and of course the mechanic found a zillion and one things wrong with her. Not only is poor Ethel leaking oil, she needs a new clutch, new break pads, and some other things that I don’t know the name of. I unfortunately will have to throw down the money to get a new clutch cause I can’t quite afford the new car that I want. Hopefully by either the end of this year or beginning of next year, I will be in a position to buy my dream car.



I really want the Acura TL. It’s so pretty. It’s a little on the high end, and if I do get it, I will be stretching myself thin, but I love it. My Father and I got in an argument about this the other night. He doesn’t think I can afford it, but I honestly believe I can make it work. I understand where he is coming from and that he doesn’t want me to waste my paychecks on car payments and insurance. But regardless of whether I get the Acura, I need to buy a new car. It’s time. Ethel has been so good to me, but the poor girl is just past her prime. We’ve had some good times and she has gotten me to a lot of places. But I got to make poor Ethel last till the end of this year.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Yay! You figured out how to update your template! woo.