Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Lovely Roommate



Today, my roommate, Best Friend Ever moved out. The place looks so empty, and I’m living like a very well off homeless person. I have no furniture in my living room except for my new tv that I bought myself the other night. Its pretty ghetto fab. BFE owned everything in our place and it clearly shows. And currently I just don’t have the time to stock up on furniture, so I will be living like this until September when things calm down a bit. Since she has left me, I am dedicating this blog to her, and all the things I will miss the most from living with BFE.

- Getting sucked into stupid movies such as Under Siege 2.
- Banning her from picking movies to watch such at the debacle Tiptoes.
- Going to her closet to borrow clothes and shoes.
- Watching endless episodes of What Not to Wear, Sex & the City, Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order, stupid 7th Heaven, Charmed, Project Runway, and a bunch of other shows.
- Her cooking me delicious dinners.
- Spending hours on end working on a puzzle.
- Dressing up her fagot son Bob in gay outfits.
- Reading her Time magazines.
- Going on evening walks and bike rides.
- Her doing my hair for parties.
- All the furniture in my apartment.
- Using her room as a guest bedroom whenever I had company.
- Her knocking on my door scared whenever the police helicopters flew over our apartment looking for a criminal

- Watching a full weeks worth of General Hospital on the weekends.
- Having dinner parties.
- Laying on her bed while she cleans her room.
- Her helping me clean the kitchen after I dropped a can of coke as it exploded and spun all around the kitchen leaving coke all over the floor, walls, ceiling, and even in parts of the dinning room. And I’m just screaming watching the coke can spin. And I have done this twice!
- Being on the woogie (PMS) at the same time and going to the Cheesecake Factory to get tiramisu and black chocolate cake for dinner.
- Her going on her crazy cleaning sprees while I just let her go at it cause she scares me when she gets like that.
- Her helping me clean the frog tank anytime it got really dirty.
- Going to her for advice concerning anything and everything in my life.
- Having late nights where we just talk.
- But most of all I will miss having my best friend living in the room next to me. I love you girl!

No comments: