Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sin City

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!! That's all I'm going to say about my trip. Anything else will get me in trouble. I had so much fun, proably too much fun, and as long as no one knows about my good time at my job, then that makes my trip even better. The meetings of course were boring, but I did get to meet a bunch of my AE's from all my different regions, except for poor Canada. They really are the bastard red-headed step-children. I got to oogle from afar the really hot British guy that I had a crush on from training. So embarassing, but my boss found out that I had a crush on him, and was like, oh I can introduce you to him if you'd like. My female co-workers and I are now labeled as the "Hot Maintenance Girls", and this was told to us by my male boss at breakfast. Again, my cheeks started to burn. I think I got a total of 6 hours of sleep throughout the whole trip. I'm exhausated, but still feeling the high from Vegas. It was hella hard to do work today, and instead started to e-mail flirt with my SA from Dallas who is still in Vegas. I wish I was back on the strip with a drink in my hand, gazing at the wonder that is Vegas. It really is Sin City ;)

No comments: