Thursday, January 18, 2007

Vive Las Vegas


In less than 2 days time I will be partying it up in Sin City Baby! It's my company's annual World Conference and my entire department gets to go! I am so looking forward to this trip. It's going to be silly. All my co-workers cannot wait to see me let loose and go crazy (hmm, I wonder where they get this idea that I'm some wild child :). I already have my AE's from all my regions promising to buy me some drinks. And I may even gamble a bit. Who knows? Oh yeah, I will have to attend some meetings during the day, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of my fun. I was hoping to stay at The Wynn, but unfortch that's for all Executives. Instead I'll be holed up at The Venetian. Oh the trajedy. We already have dinner scheduled at some restaurant at The Palms Hotel, and afterwards we have a table reserved at Body English. This is exactly what I need to get over my holiday blues. Let's hope I come back sober.

1 comment:

KJ said...

You are probably getting in so much trouble as I speak! Ha ha ha... love it.