Monday, January 29, 2007

D in a box and then some

As I was attempting to look for the SNL's video of "Dick in the Box" with Justin Timberlake to post on my blog, I found this on the main page of youtube and had to post it. Too funny. Well actually only funny if you own a cat or like that sort of thing. I know, I know, I'm on the fast track of becoming crazy cat lady. I think I'm already there. Sudko anyone?



And now here is Justin Timberlake's, "Dick in a box." That freaking song was stuck in my head all day on Sunday. I love it!



Oooh, and one more video. I'm so in love with Robin Thicke right now. He could very well replace Justin in my heart and that's awful to say given that I'm going to JT's concert this Friday. For shame! But Robin is so sexy and his voice, humm-ana-humana (I have no idea what sound I'm trying to make).

1 comment:

KJ said...

okay
1. How to wash a cat? I'm a little scared of you right now.

2. Always have love for some d in a box

3. Replace Justin? Blasphemy! I've been diggin' on Robin Thicke for a few months now (and just learned that the girl in that video is his real life wife, actress Paula Patton (she was in Deja Vu, Hitch and Idlewild). But replace Justin? You are Ka-Ra-Zee! Besides... Robin is way more Neo-Soul/R&B than Justin could ever hope to be... so they are totally in separate categories and can, in my book, co-exist peacefully in one's heart.