Saturday, January 13, 2007

On a Side Note pt 3 ...

Perhaps its not such a good idea to carry a cat in one arm and a cup of Starbucks in the other arm when you are trying to open the main door to get into your apartment. Grr, I ended up dropping my coffee when I should've just droped the freaking cat. He would've landed on his feet like cats are supposed to, and I would be enjoying my cup of Chai Tea Latte. Argh, I'm so mad that I can't even be bothered to make myself a cup of coffee in my pot cause I just know it won't taste as good. I hadn't even taken a first sip yet cause I wanted to wait till I got home. Next time I'll know better than to be nice and take Weasley for a car ride. Yes, you heard correctly, I am now taking my cat on car rides. I'm lame.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

I feel guilty that I'm laughing at your dilema. I've done something similar, only it was a briefcase and a sandwich instead of a cat and I was trying to enter the lobby at work. But spilling the coffee made me angry, and the "coffee" in the kitchens at the office are no match for Starbucks.

My advice: invest in a cat carrier. It's much easier to carry that the cat. :)

Kim's World said...

Haha, he actually does have a cat carrier, but we were going joyriding so I just had him on his leash and harness. Next time I'm just dropping the cat or make him learn how to walk on his leash.