Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Random Survey

KJ posted this awhile ago and now I am.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Do I really have to go to work today?
2. How much cash do you have on you? $13
3. What's a word that rhymes with door? Is it weird that I came up with Whore.
4. Do you label yourself? Yes, I'm the anti-homemaker.
5. Dark or bright room or somewhere in the middle? Bright room, I have to have all the lights on when I'm in a room.
6. Why is there always a missing question? Probably because the person who created this couldn't count and is a tard.
7. What does your watch look like? I have several. The one I wore today is Bulova, gold and silver chain, and also shows the date.
8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading Eldest.
9. Where is your nearest 7-11? Who cares?
10. What's a word that you say a lot? "Crikes"
11. Who told you s/he loved you last? I think my Mom.
12. Last furry thing you touched? Mister Weasley.
13. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Do people still own film cameras? Isn't everyone digital?
14. Favorite age you have been so far? 18 because I was a senior in highschool and had age of majority so I could write my own notes to get out of school.
15. Your worst enemy? Me and the lady who works for Fedex and the lady who works for Sprint (my clients are driving me nuts right now).
16. What is your current desktop picture? Mister Bear.
17. What was the last thing you said to someone? Do you have an extra DVD players lying around? (to my Dad asking for a new DVD player since mine just broke right now while I was in the middle of watching Project Runway, freaking Mintek, what the hell brand is a Mintek? Freaking cheap Dad that buys Korean made DVD players)
18. What's the last song you listened to? Angel by Robin Thicke
19. What time of day were you born? I was born an hour before Leap Year.
20. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Curse the vending machine Gods who are mocking me.
21. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes except when stoopid people piss me off.
22. What's your life motto? I'll fucking cut you Bitch! and I want nothing and everything.
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My i-pod, phone, hair clippeys.
24. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope.
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? My Christmas cards.

No comments: