Thursday, February 15, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting pt 2

This weekend I will be out of town and unfortunately for Weasley, his Grandparents will be taking care of him. No one else could do it, and I was desperate. So just like when I doggy-sat for my parents, I gave them a detailed list on how to care for Mr. Weasley. Here is my e-mail to my Mom and Dad:

Hi Mom and Dad,

Thanks for taking care of Mr. Weasley this weekend. I just need you to come over on Saturday and Sunday to take care of him.

Feeding Him:
  • He eats 1/2 cup of dry cat food. The dry cat food is in my pantry, on the third shelf. I will leave the 1/2 cup next to it.
  • He also eats half a can of wet food. There may be already a can open, and it will be on the counter next to the stove, wrapped in a sandwhich bag. He doesn't really like the current flavor he's eating, but give it to him anyways. Whatever he doesn't eat, just throw away. If there is not a can already open, then look on the floor in the computer room and you will find the cans.
  • SUNDAY ONLY: Please give him a cup of dry food since I'm not sure what time I will be home on Monday, and don't want him to be hungry all day.

His Water:

  • He doesn't like to drink from his fountain, so he may jump on the sink for a drink. If he does, just turn the faucet on low and let him drink.

His Litter Box:

  • Please clean that when you come over. His litter box is in my old room. Put allof his pee (big clumps) and poop in a sandwhich bag (found in the third drawer in the kitchen). His scooper will be right next to the litter box.

For the Frog:

  • His pellet food will be below his tank. Give him 4 pellets a day.

If you use the bathroom, please close the lid afterwards. Weasley likes to drink from there, and I don't want him too.

And Dad, when you go outside to smoke, please make sure that Weasley does not get out. Also when leaving, make sure Weasley doesn't try to run out.

He'll be happy to see you, so play with him for a bit. He loves his new toy with the feather/tail thing on it, and he loves his ball of yarn. Also if you want, you can brush him cause he likes that too.

I think that covers everything. Thanks for taking care of my little guy!

My Mom's response to my e-mail:

Just a small cat but lots of instructions I think Pepper and Bear easy to take care than wisss-leyy. Don't worry I will call you if I can not find anything.

Poor Weasley. This should be fun.

No comments: