Sunday, February 04, 2007

I heart JT!

I was in the middle of writing my post on Justin Timberlake's Future Sex/Love Sounds Tour and decided halfway to see if Kiah had written about it. Yup, she had, and did a much better job than my lame feeble attempt. So click here to read her description of the show since I decided to forfeit my efforts. She even went on-line and found pictures of him and a clip of the show! Wow, and all I kept talking about was how hot I thought JT was and how I wish I could have his love-child. But I will post my pics from the show, and if you look hard enough you can almost imagine that its Justin. You can tell that we were sitting up pretty high, but I'm amazed at how well my zoom is!



Overall the show was awesome! Justin rocked it. Kiah and I were dancing for most of the concert even though it was hot as hell in there. The girl next to us was drunk and so funny. She kept saying to her friend, I heart Justin, I heart Justin over and over again. It was funny. There was some guy a few rows behind us dancing his little heart out for JT. Maybe next time, we'll get better seats.

No comments: