Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Woot, Woot, I went to the Gym

In an effort to raise up my endorphins to battle the holiday blues, and to win the bet I have going with my co-worker on who can lose the most weight before the end of the year (by the way, both of us are losing miserably – I am back to the weight that I started at in the beginning of the bet) I have gone to the gym 2 days in a row. Woot, woot!!! God, I’m picking up Trent-speak.

I need to get myself on a regular schedule of hitting the gym again. Not only am I stressed out about the holidays, but work is extremely busy right now and I’m having my bouts of insomnia cause I can’t shut my mind off at night. I clearly need to go to the gym to work off this excess energy.

And after two days, I can actually feel my mood improving. I’m not as grumpy and while I still wake up throughout the night its more of a restful sleep than the past few nights have been. So let’s see if I can aim to workout 3 days in a row! And can I just say that there are some new hotties at the gym along with some old ones! I love eye-candy, but still haven’t experienced what sweet Jones has. Perhaps if I keep this up I’ll speak with one of them.

No comments: