Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Whose up for some Asshole?

OMG, can I just say that I forgot how much fun it is to sit around a table with a group of close friends and play a lot of rounds of Asshole?! I haven’t played this game since college! Ms. Jones and her roomies threw a Jammie Jam Holiday party where guests had to show up in their jammies for a fun filled night of Christmas movies and drinking games.

What a great idea! Not only do I not have to get dressed up but I get to chill in my jammies while getting drunk. Playing Asshole brought back so many fun-filled memories - the glory days of college and living at the beach. Sadly I couldn’t remember how to play Asshole, but once we played a round, all the competitive juices came roaring back to me. I was only Asshole once! Granted I was never President, but I was Vice President for numerous rounds and that counts for something, cause when I’m President, forget about it, I’m a Dictator and rule with an iron fist.

Once while playing a tournament of Asshole at the beach, I was the resident asshole for so many rounds that at one point I had to wear a beer case on my head like a mask. Freaking Danny made eyeholes and a mouthpiece so that I could see and drink. He paid dearly for that one!

And the rules that we used to make were perfect rules because everyone would break them when drunk. One of our favorite rules was instead of just lifting your beer off the table, you had to drag it to the edge. Not sure whoever came up with that one, but when you’re wasted, that’s a hard rule to remember. There is also the classic no cussing rule, which is again hard to do when you’re drunk cause you’re dropping the F bomb every other word. Aww, memories, so many drunken nights that I barely remember.

So good times and good call on the whole jammie jam party. We all were drunk and celebrating the spirit of Christmas by screaming, “Drink Bitch” and “Take it Bitch” and Stephen complaining that he was too drunk to drink anymore. That’s just sad, Stephen. Shame on you. I even have like three or four pics (seems to be my standard number of pics from events) from that night, which I’ll post later cause I’m too lazy to download them right now.

No comments: