Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!! I cannot believe another year has gone by. Isn't it funny when you're younger, you just can't wait to grow up? And now that I'm grown up, I realize I should've enjoyed my youth just a little bit more. Not that I'm that old or anything like that. But it is amazing how fast a year can go by without you even realizing it.

Sean and I circa 2003(he's so drunk he's leaning on me for support hahaha)
This year I am spending New Year's Eve at the Grand Hyatt in DC. I have a very hot date with one of my favorite people. Mr. Quinn and I celebrated New Year's Eve like this a few years ago. It was so much fun then, and should be a lot of fun tonight. And this year neither one of us is working the event, which will be even better cause we can just enjoy it. So Happy New Year everyone! Perhaps tomorrow I can catch up on posting my year in review and my week in pictures.

No comments: