Thursday, December 28, 2006

Quick Update

This week has been hella busy at work and after hours. My girl, Shama, is in town and we have been hitting it up like crazy all over town. It never ends! As soon as I get some free time, will post some X-mas pictures and pics from this week too. And as promised, will post my year in review. When I have some down time at work, I'm slowly working on it.

On a side note, I'm very worried about my dog, Pepper. He's sick and we don't think he'll make it to the New Year. My family and I noticed that he wasn't feeling well during Christmas so after the holiday was over, my Mom took him to the vet and it wasn't good news. My poor little guy. I love him so much and I can't bear to think that I could lose him very soon. My heart aches just thinking about it. I asked my Mom not to do anything until I could head over there to see him, which won't be until this Saturday. We obviously don't want him to suffer, but I need to be able to say goodbye to him, if this is going to be it for him. He has another visit tomorrow with the vet, so we'll see what he says about his prognosis. I just hope that Pepper can hold out until I see him on Saturday. My poor little fat dog. I seriously don't know what I'm going to do. I can't deal with losing him right now. I don't want to lose him.

No comments: