Tuesday, December 05, 2006

To the Left, to the left ...

Too be honest, I wasn't too thrilled with Beyonce's new album when it first came out. Deja Vu was a bad knockoff of Crazy in Love. And in Ring the Alarm, all you hear is Beyonce screaming. And can I just say that I hate that video. Beyonce over-acts in all of her videos, but this one was the worst. But then I heard Irreplaceable, and at first, all I really noticed was the beginning and chorus of "To the Left, to the left." And I would find myself humming that part, not realizing what she was referring to, but then I started to really listen to the words, and I was like, shit, this song is hot! And damn, what the hell has Jay-Z been doing to piss her off so much. Either way, I love this song now. "To the left, to the left...."


No comments: