Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Commercialization of Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you get to spend this day with your loved ones and remember what Christmas is truly about -- PRESENTS! Hahaha, jk. Seriously I do hope that everyone has a great Christmas filled with lots of love and laughter and merriment. And for those who get to have a White Christmas, enjoy. I can't remember the last time it snowed here for X-mas. Tomorrow will be a balmy 55-60, not quite Christmas weather to me, but will have to do.

A preview: I will write my year in review of 2006. See all of my highlights and lowlights throughout this past year. And what a year its been! Starting off in Thailand, unemployed, to ending the year with a job and hopefully a little wiser from all of my experiences this year. This definitely was a year of looking inside of myself to see what type of person I am and what type of person I look to be.

No comments: