Sunday, August 05, 2007

My New Home!

I have some exciting news to share with everyone. I wanted to wait until everything was official and approved. I am buying a condo!!! I put a contract on a place a few weeks back and was waiting for my loan to be approved. I have been approved and should close on my new home at the end of August!

The Dining Room

I’m so excited. I cannot believe I am doing something so grown up as purchasing my own home. This has been a dream of mine for a while now. I feel like it’s the next step or progression that my life needs to take.

The living room

It’s a one-bedroom/one bathroom condo that is actually right next to Best Friend Ever. I can walk from my building to her. I wasn’t even planning on looking in her neighborhood, but she suggested that I should, and when I went I immediately fell in love with the place. My parents and I loved it and I put a contract on it that very same day.

The Kitchen

The condo has already been upgraded and has black granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and hard wood floors in the living and dining room. I even have a small balcony. I also have a washer and dryer and a huge washroom. I’m on the top floor, which is nice cause I won’t have to worry about hearing my neighbors above me. It’s approximately 792 square feet (a little bit smaller than my current place).

The bathroom

The place just feels right and I cannot wait to move in. I’m ecstatic to call this place my own, and I already have ideas on how I want to decorate it and what colors I want to paint. It’s all very nervous and thrilling at the same time.

My bedroom

And now I must pack myself up. Ugh, I hate packing. When did I gather up so much crap? How the hell am I going to pack up all my shit? Anyone want to help?

No comments: