Saturday, August 18, 2007

On a Side Note Pt 7 ...

I have an addiction that has gotten out of hand. It all started innocently enough. A friend of mine mentioned it to me and told me to check it out. So I did. No big deal, nothing I couldn't handle. But slowly I found myself thinking about it more often than not, and I also caught myself looking at it during work hours. I started to tell others about it so that they may enjoy it not even realizing these people were giving me looks of shock. And yesterday was the worst. Instead of being productive at work, I spent at least 4 hours of my day staring at these websites, not even hiding it from my boss. He walked by me at least three times and I was so engrossed in them that I hardly noticed a word he said to me. It's so embrassaing to admit, but I was on:

All freaking day!!!! I have a problem, I know this. Its a sick, sick addiction and I need to be in rehab for this. I mean, I didn't care who saw me yesterday. I didn't even try to hide it. Usually if I'm looking at these websites at work, I minimize the screen anytime someone walks by me, but yesterday I was flaunting it. I'm worried. Even right now, I want to click on the links and spend my Saturday afternoon it cute animal bliss. And starting on Monday, Stuff on my cat will be posting a new picture on the hour, every hour! I won't get anything done at work! I'm in desperate need of an intervention

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you're so pretty, Kim! haha maybe they have meetings for people like you. Sorry I introduced you to cuteoverload.com, didn't know I would create such a monster!!!

~Rach