Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Got Fives

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:

  • Quit my job in a heartbeat!
  • Buy my dream house that has a wrap around porch. Kinda like the house that Ryan Gosling built in The Notebook.
  • Help my brother start up the restaurant that him and his fiance want to open up.
  • Go to all the exotic locations that I have always wanted to visit.
  • Invest the money so that it will continue to accumulate.

Five bad habits:

  • Picking at the dry skin on the heels of my feet. I know its gross.
  • Interrupting people as they are talking.
  • Biting my nails.
  • Not listening to people when they are talking to me.
  • Always wanting things to go my way, but I don't really consider that a bad habit, but I'm sure other people do.

Five things I hate doing:

  • Getting up in the morning to go to work.
  • Cleaning.
  • Cooking.
  • Motivating myself to go to the gym.
  • Packing and unpacking.

Five things I would never do:

  • Get a perm again. I did it when I was 11 and I swear my hair has never been the same since then.
  • Become a vegetarian. I love meat way too much to ever give it up.
  • Get back into sales.
  • Read another book by Anita Shreve. All her books are the same and I can predict what's going to happen next.
  • Sit in a cemetary by myself.

Five things I regret doing:

  • In my first year of college I stayed with my high school boyfriend and I didn't really get to experience the whole living at college life and making a bunch of new friends thing.
  • I should cleaned my frog tank before I killed my frogs. Poor things, they didn't stand a chance living with me.
  • When I quit my job, I wish I hadn't taken 6 months off because I really drained my bank account and now wish I had gotten a new job sooner.
  • I wish I had listened to my parents and taken piano lessons when I was younger.
  • Getting into the whole beanie baby craze. I was obsessed and now have a bunch of beanie babies.

My five favorite objects:

  • My new car! She's so pretty and I still haven't named her.
  • My i-pod. I take her with me all the time.
  • My traveling coffee mug. I'm a coffee snob and hate the shit they have at work.
  • My flat iron.
  • My cellphone.

No comments: