Monday, October 16, 2006

Asshole at the Grocery Store

I really hate when you’re standing in the self-checkout line at the grocery store, and some asshole in front of you has a cart full of groceries. I think the common etiquette for the self-check out line should be 15 items or less. If you have a cart full of shit, then you should have the curtsey to go to a line that has a clerk. Instead this asshole goes to self-check out and holds up the line because once that little bagging area gets full, it won’t allow you to scan any items until you clear the bagging area. So this mother fucker had to stop occasionally to bag up his shit and then go back to continue scanning the rest of his stuff. What a dickwad! I seriously could’ve stabbed this asshole. I looked behind me and the line started to go back down the grocery store aisle. That idiot needs a good kicking in the pants.

No comments: