Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fuck You

So much for not being the bitter, angry ex-girlfriend. After last night’s incident I am now that girl. Thanks for being such a pussy and dropping my keys off and picking up all your shit when I wasn’t home. Glad to know that you cannot be a real man about the situation and face me. Glad to know that our relationship meant that much to you that you couldn’t even give me a proper goodbye. I didn’t want to be angry or bitter at you, but after that display of cowardice and immaturity I have every right now.

Well you know what, fuck you asshole! If you are going to act like a fucking child, than I really have nothing more to say to you. You are such a coward and I can’t believe it has taken me this long to realize it. After last night I could care less if you fell off the face of this Earth. You no longer exist to me and I wish I could erase all memories of you. You don’t deserve me. You never have and you never will. So run away like you always do fuck face. The door is closed and I am never opening it to you again. You are such a little bitch and I am no longer wasting anymore time on your sorry ass.

No comments: