Sunday, October 29, 2006

Scary Times

Last night a bunch of my friends and I went to Markoff's Haunted Forest. And I have to agree with Ms. Jones analysis of our evening. If we didn’t have to wait for 2 ½ hours to get into the forest and pay $20 for it and if it was just a bit warmer out, than the night could’ve been a lot better. As haunted forests go, it still scared the crap out of me.

Best Friend Ever and I were in the back of the group and everyone in front of us was speeding through the little set ups. Her and I were clutching on to each other so we were just prime victims for the staff. They would come behind us and grab us or follow us while BFE and I tried desperately to catch up with the others. I kept screaming, “Wait up for us! Guys slow down!” I think the man with the chainsaw scared me the most. At one point I heard him behind us, and I grabbed BFE’s arm and started running. I was like we need to get the fuck out of here.

Halloween has never been a big holiday for me. Even as a little kid growing up I never really got that excited for Halloween. So this was something different to do instead of going to a party or the city and getting dressed up.

No comments: