Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Present a Survey

The great thing about myspace is that people post bulletins all the time. When I get really bored, I'll read one, and here's one I found that I decided to post here. And it made my day go by so much faster when I was at work! Yay for that. Enjoy.

1) What holiday is your birthday closest to?
Valentine’s Day, even though I don’t consider it to be a real holiday. Actually my birthday is its own holiday!

2) Favorite song?
Oooh, that’s a hard one. There are just too many. I’d say my top three are: “Crying” by Aerosmith, Usher’s “You Got it Bad,” and ”I’m a Slave for You” by Britney Spears (shut it)

3) Favorite fruits?
Strawberries, cherries and bananas. I’m eating some strawberries and cherries as I am writing this.

4) Does it bother you when someone says they’ll call you and they don’t?
Hell yes! Its called common courtesy and follow through. If you’re not going to call someone back, than don’t say that you will. That’s one of my biggest pet peeves.

5) Are you allergic to anything?
Yes, boy cooties, pollen, getting up early for work, and cumquats (haha, I said cum and quats which sounds like twats)

6) Is there someone/something you want?
I always want something. Currently I desire a delicious prepared gourmet meal from a really fancy restaurant. I’m also craving a nice spanking.

7) When was the last time you went swimming?
I got in the water at my pool two weeks ago when I couldn’t bare the heat anymore. And I was on the Cheat River Swim Team in May.

8) How many states have you been to?
13 – Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Nevada, California

9) How many of the states have you lived in?
2 – California and Maryland. I need to move.

10) Have you ever lived outside of the US?
No, but I would love to live in Europe, perhaps London or Paris.

11) How many countries have you visited?
13 – Thailand, Cambodia, Mexico, Bahamas, Ireland, England, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands

12) What’s your favorite kind of drink?
Coke, coffee, a nice glass of Shiraz or red zinfandel

13) Does anyone like you?
No clue. There’s this red head at work that always walks by my desk and just stares at me. It’s a bit disconcerting and I want to scream at him, “Stop staring at me you creep!”

14) Do you have any strange pets?
Just the guy I keep chained in my closet, but he’s not really a pet, more the houseboy.

15) What is your dream car?
It used to be the Acura TL, but now that I have the TSX, I’m happy. Maybe my next car will be a BMW or Infinity.

16) What’d you do yesterday?
Went to work, came home and watched the rest of Season 1 of Entourage. Great show, btw, I love Johnny Drama and Ari, and then my new TV addiction, Top Chef.

17) Who is the last person you fell asleep and woke up next to?
Mr. MW back in May. On a regular basis it’s the Weasley.

18) Do you and your last ex have a good relationship?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, um no. I’d go into further detail, but he may still read this and I do not want to start the rounds of hate e-mail again.

19) Where would you want to go on a first date?
I would love to spend a day by the water, whether it’s sailing or canoeing or even just sitting by the water’s edge, and then cap off the night with a nice dinner in a small restaurant.

20) When’s the last time you were kissed?
About three weeks ago by MW.

21) Has anyone ever sang or played a song for you personally?
No, should someone?

22) Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Again, no, am I missing out and just dating the wrong people. Don’t answer that.

23) Have you ever bungee jumped?
No, but I would like to go skydiving. I’m sure it’s the same kind of rush.

24) Have you ever kayaked?
No, but I want to. There’s a place right in Georgetown, where you can rent a kayak for the day and go along the Potomac River. I’m going to have to do that one of these days.

25) Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Eww, yes, and what makes this story really pervy is that it was the boy’s high school volley ball coach and I was the manager of the boy’s team. I think I was only 17 at the time. Back then it was really gross and inappropriate, now, not so much a big deal (dating someone older than me, its still inappropriate for teachers to be hitting on their high school aged students)

26) What sound are you listening to right now?
Nothing, just the typing of the keys. I need a little bit of quiet every now and then.

27) What’s your favorite song of the moment?
It Makes Me Wonder” by Maroon 5 and “Because of you” by Ne-yo

28) What was the last movie you watched?
In theaters – Sicko. At home – Catch and Release

29) Where the last place you went besides home?
Work. Le sigh.

30) Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?
I don’t think toilet papering or larding cars really counts as vandalism.

31) Have you ever been punched?
Not a real punch, but my brother used to beat me up.

32) Did you participate in any sports in high school?
I was on the tennis team and I managed boy’s volleyball.

33) What do you usually order from Olive Garden?
Eggplant Parmigiana or chicken Fettuccine Alfredo

34) Say something totally random about yourself.
I hate sleeping with my closet doors open. I close them every night before I go to bed.

35) Do you have an ipod?
Of course! When I’m really bored at work, I listen to my ipod to make the day go faster.

36) Has anyone said you look like a celebrity?
I’ve been told I look like Lucy Liu, its cause we’re Asian. Shama said I remind her of Kendra from The Girls Next Door. To which I replied, I’m not blonde, nor do I have a boob job, nor am I really that annoying.

37) Are you comfortable with your height?
I wish I were a bit taller.

38) How tall are you?
5 feet 1 inch

39) Do you speak any other languages besides English?
I can barely speak Thai.

40) Have you ever ridden in a limo?
For C. Cook’s b-day parties. Those were good times. There’s a great picture of me passed out.



41) Has anyone you were really close to pass away?
My babysitter, Ms. Irene.

42) Do you watch MTV?
All the time. I love the stoopid Real World/Road Rules Challenges, The Hills, and all the other dumb shows.

43) What’s something that really annoys you?
People that don’t have manners. Saying “please” and “thank you” goes a long way.

44) Do you have a crush?
Yes. There are definitely some people I’d like to crush.

45) Do you drive when you go on long trips?
I didn’t the last time, but I don’t mind.

46) What’s the longest time you’ve ever stayed out?
Probably 6am. And I was usually with Shama and Jessie. Man, those girls can party all night.

47) Have you ever thought you were honestly going to die?
Every time I get in the car with Shama.

48) Were you ever rushed by an ambulance to the emergency room?
No. I’m lucky.

49) Who is the best roommate you ever had?
Best Friend Ever

50) Who was the last person to text message you?
Kiah to tell me that Daniel Radcliffe was on Larry King Live.

1 comment:

KJ said...

That's funny... my closet doors have to be closed to before I go to sleep too! My dresser drawers too...