Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sun and Fun, Here I Come

I am heading down to South Beach tomorrow to visit one of my favorite people's in the world. Ms. Shama-lama is celebrating a birthday and I'm going down to help her celebrate. As a last minute suprise guest, Jessie, will also be joining us. I cannot wait. Its going to be so much fun. I haven't been to SoBe in over 2 years, and I'm looking forward to sitting on the beach, catching some sun and gawking at all the beautiful men. I hope I can keep up with Shama. She's a party girl, and I'm semi-retired from that scene. I haven't hung out with either Shama or Jessie in what feels like ages. Good times will be had by all. See ya all next week, where I'm sure there will be pictures and fun stories.

And a big goodluck to Best Friend Ever. She is taking her boards tomorrow. Did you know that an 8 hour exam? Geez, talk about your brain being fried afterwards. I know she'll do the bestest.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

How is Shama doing? She has the coolest voice!! How was your trip?

Kim's World said...

She is doing great. I had so much fun, and it was a much needed break. I'm hoping to post about my trip sometime this weekend, so check back for all the crazy stories and pictures.