Monday, June 04, 2007

Seriously, Where is he?

Ok, so I’ve been crazy work out girl lately, partly because it’s a great stress reliever and bikini season is already here, but mainly because I have become a stalker. There is this guy at the gym that I constantly stare at whenever I work out. I noticed him back in March of ’06, but recently have been obsessively staring at him and looking out for him every time I go to the gym.

Kiah calls him “Crazy Work Out Guy” because this guy is insane! Seriously! During the winter, he’ll be wearing a sweat suit and going hardcore on the treadmill, sweat dripping down his face for at least 40 something minutes, once he’s done that he hop onto the Stairmaster for another round. And he doesn’t even look tired. It’s intense, but I love watching him. I’m mesmerized watching him. During the summer, he runs outside before he even comes to the gym to work out. I’ve nearly collided with him when I left the gym one night, and he was coming back from a run, drenched in sweat. OMG, so freaking hot.

He’s caught me staring at him a bunch of times. And the big dork that I am, I quickly look away, horrified that he’s caught me. And then I’ll glance back at him to stare some more. Not once have I ever gone up to him to say hi. I’m too much of a pussy.
So instead, I steal quick glimpses at him, hoping he doesn’t notice me.

But in the last two or three weeks, I have not seen my Crazy Work Out Guy. I keep going to the gym in hopes that he’ll be there, but nada, nothing, diddlysquat. Where did he go? Did my obsessive staring finally scare him off? Maybe he’s on vacation or maybe he hurt himself running or maybe, dare I even voice it, he’s joined another gym?! I mean, seriously, where is he? My gym workouts have not been productive at all because I spend way too much time looking in the mirror to see if he’s coming up the stairs.

And seriously, what the hell kind of stalker am I? I’m not very good. I don’t even know this guy’s name, how the hell am I supposed to google him or find him on myspace. I don’t know where he lives, or what he does for living. I have no idea what he does on the weekends or even what kind of car he drives. I don’t even have a picture of him to make a shrine in my bedroom. The only thing I know about him, is that he likes to work out a lot, or at least he used to. Seriously, where is he?

****Disclaimer: I really don’t stalk him. Ok, maybe a little*****

1 comment:

Bernie said...

If he returns, introduce yourself. He's in there all the time, so he must know something about fitness - ask him to help you with something. Maybe he'll start "stalking" you. :)