Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random Thoughts Pt 2 ...

  • Suggestions I have gotten on how to end things with Mr. NiceGuy.
    - Text message or e-mail him
    - End things on the phone
    - Go out for coffee and tell him in person
    - My personal favorite (thanks Bogey). Tell him that I feel a brother/sister connection with him (If you’ve seen that cell phone commercial with the dropped calls, you know what I’m talking about).
    - Stop returning his phone calls and do the fade out.
    I need to call him, but will probably end up putting it off another day.

  • I really need to finish the current book I’m reading before the release of the new Harry Potter book. I do not want there to be a large gap in between the two books. I’m halfway through my current book with a little less than a month to go. I should be ok.

  • My goal is to cut back my spending. My last few credit card bills have been over $1000 and needs to go down to $500-800. To do this, I must start bringing in lunch and making dinners. I’m only allowing myself one lunch out and one week night dinner out. If I can do this for the next three months, I think my money situation will be back on track and I can start saving again.

  • Apparently Mr. Weasley has put on some weight. He’s developing a bit of a poouch. This has got to go. He needs to look sleek and stunning for the Harry Potter release party. I’m only slightly kidding.

  • Speaking of Weasley, he is not doing his job with the bug killing. I found two spiders roaming the apartment, one right in front of Weasley, and he let it live! Start earning your keep, Wease!

  • I finally figured out where I want to get my next tattoo. It will be on my left foot, at the heel, right below the ankle. I saw two girls that had tattoos there and it looked sweet. Now I just need to decide on what I want tattooed. I kinda want a Siamese fighting fish to represent my Thai background and my Pisces sign, but have yet to find a design I really like.

  • It’s amazing how three weeks of not working out has affected my body. My clothes feel snugger and I can see the weight back in my arms and tummy. I’m getting a FUPA (fat upper pussy area) again. Ugh, I need to get my fat, lazy ass back to the gym.

  • I also need to start eating better and not inhale Taco Hell and McDonald’s like it’s my job. I no longer have the metabolism of my early 20’s. Le Sigh.

  • Ok, so last time I complained about Rhianna’s song “Umbrella,” well now I love it! When I hear it, I turn up the volume and sing along, especially at the “ella, ella, ella” part. She’s freaking hot!

  • I made dinner last night and it was good! I had some chicken, frozen vegetables and stir-fry sauce and combined everything to make a meal. I am very proud of my efforts. And my friend enjoyed it also. She didn’t even need Tums!

  • Seriously, it is officially summer now. When is summer traffic going to start? I am still sitting in 45-60 minutes of traffic. Shouldn’t people be on summer vacation by now? Geez.

  • I went to see Phantom of the Opera on Sunday with Kiah, and it was amazing. I need to download the soundtrack onto my itunes. I keep humming “Music of the Night.” I would love to see this on Broadway.

  • I cannot wait for my massage appointment on Saturday. I have been carrying so much tension in my upper back and shoulders and scheduled a deep tissue massage. I really want the masseuse to work out the knots. It’s going to be heaven.

  • This quarter has been quite crappy, but my Mountain region just renewed at 100%! At least I have one region that is doing well. Central is only at 30% and I doubt it will rise by much between now and Friday. Hence why I am blogging, to take my mind off the misery that is Q2. It does not look like I will be getting a bonus. Dagger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are funny.