Monday, June 25, 2007

RockStar Productions (I stole the title)

I know, I know, I have been slacking with posts. Its end-of-quarter time, so its mad hectic at work and I'm really stressed out. I'm actually having nightmares about work and sometimes nightmares about past jobs. So needless to say, I'm too pooped to write about what's been going on. Perhaps during the middle of the week, I'll get around to posting a bit. In the meantime, Kiah made an awesome video of our rafting trip. Its really cool. I just saw it and there are some cool shots of us taking the rapids, and of another boat completely flipping over (wow, didn't realize how bad it was until I saw the video). So CLICK HERE to watch RockStar Productions.

Thanks again Kiah for doing this! It was Siiilly!

2 comments:

mist1 said...

I've always wanted a FUPA. Guys like that. I have a BUPA (Boney etc. etc.).

mist1 said...

Damn. Did I leave my comment on the wrong post? Comment moderation confuses me. Also, the wine doesn't help.