Saturday, March 31, 2007

On a Side Note Pt 5 ...

Lately I have noticed that the word "money" has re-entered my vocabulary. For example, I will say, "That's so money!" or "You're money!" or "I bet its money!" This isn't the 90's and I need to stop saying it. Cause, really, I sound like a tool when I say shit like that. Not a good look. I started to ponder how "money" crept back into my verbage and it wasn't until I was stuck in rush hour traffic that it dawned on me. The stoopid Sport Junkies use that phrase all the freaking time! I heard one of the guys say, "I bet you're money. You sound like you would be." Ugh, well at least I know where its coming from and hopefully I can stop this ugly word vomit. But whatevs (haha).

1 comment:

KJ said...

aaaahahahahaha... I totally got you hooked on the Junkies... that's so money! LOL...