Sunday, March 18, 2007

On a Side Note pt 4 ...

I cannot party like I used to. Last night I went out for St. Patrick's Day and got completely wasted. I should know by now that I cannot stomach shots anymore. And last night I had two! What was I thinking? Well I paid for it. I threw up once in the middle of the night and was hungover all day today. I pretty much laid on the couch all day and am now just finally starting to feel better. Damn getting older. If I was in my early 20's, last night would've been just another night, and I would wake up feeling refreshed and ready to do it all over again. Mental note to self, stop taking shots. Don't fall under the peer pressure of taking shots. Argh, stoopid shots. And stoopid Maryland for losing yesterday. I'm going back to the couch.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Tell me about it. I woke up with a massive headache and felt like poopie shit all day. Didn't get out of bed until 4:30p. Ugh... stoopid getting older...