Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Going Back to Cali

I'm going on vacation again for the next few days. I'll be visiting my brother, Bogey, in California. Hooray!!! Bogey lives right outside of Oakland and I haven't been out to see him in at least 4, maybe 5 years. The last time I saw my brother was a year ago. We're a bad family like that. I'm very excited to go. We plan on going snowboarding up in Lake Tahoe, and my brother tells me its the perfect weather for it because you can snowboard wearing a t-shirt. The last time I went snowboarding was actually with my brother, and man, I'm god awful at it, but looking forward to tackling it again. Not quite sure what else we'll be doing. It will be nice to get away for a few days, and my brother still owes me a birthday gift and you can be sure that I'm going to collect on it. I'll post my experience when I get back along with whatever pics I end up taking. Have a good weekend everybody! See ya when I get back.

And thanks Rachel for taking care of Mr. Weasley for me. He really wants Neo to come over and play with him.

No comments: