Wednesday, March 28, 2007

End-of-Quarter Survey

Its the end-of-the-quarter and my brain is fried. I'm tired, I'm grumpy, and I'm not getting enough sleep. This quarter needs to be over and done with so that I can move on to the next one and do it all over again. Seriously, why the hell did they give me over half the US and Canada to deal with. I seriously hate the SouthEast, Central, Mountain and Canada and am shutting off support for the entire nation. Take that MotherFuckas! Send me a fucking PO and I'll turn you back on, but not without some penalties. Fuck with me and I'll fuck with you! But I digress. Kiah posted this survey awhile ago, and I saved it for a time like this, when I just don't have the energy to do anything creative.

1) What time did you get up this morning? Uhhh, 8am. Tried my bestest to get up on time today, but Voldermort (Best Friend Ever and I call our duvet's Voldermort) was to busy sucking the life out of me that I just couldn't bear getting up.
2) Diamonds or Pearls? Both! Actually I prefer pearls.
3) What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Happy Feet
4) What is your favorite TV show? Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Friends, Sex and the City, and Grey's Anatomy
5) What did you have for breakfast? Special K breakfast bar at 11am cause that's when I finally had a chance to breathe and eat something
6) What is your middle name? Jean. Growing up I used to tell people, Jean, like your pants
7) What is your favorite cuisine? French
8) What foods do you dislike? KimChee (Korean), pickles and sauerkraut
9) Your favorite potato chip? Anything by Utz
10) What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Evolution of Robin Thicke
11) What kind of car do you drive? Acura TSX
12) Favorite sandwhich? Anything with roast beef or tuna
13) What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness, selfishness and greed
14) Favorite item of clothing? My MD sweatpants
15) If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii or Greece
16) What color is your bathroom? White, but my shower curtain is very colorful
17) Favorite brand of clothing? Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic
18) Favorite time of day? Naptime or bedtime
19) Where were you born? Silver Spring, MD
20) Favorite sport to watch? March Madness Baby! I still have two teams in the Final Four!
21) What laundry detergent do you use? Tide
22) Coke or Pepsi? Coke
23) Are you a morning person or night owl? Clearly since I can't get up on time to go to work, I am a night owl.
24) What size shoe do you wear? 61/2 or 7
25) Favorite animal? Dogs
26) Any news you'd like to share with everyone? I am in love with Stephen Colbert and want to have his love-child. And I am no longer addicted to Sudko. I have been Sudko free for at least 2 months.
27) What did you want to be when you were little? A Veterinarian
28) Favorite candy bar? Snickers
29) What are your favorite childhood memories? Playing in the woods, riding around the neighborhood on my dirt bike, family vacations to Thailand and the beach
30) What are your different jobs you've had in your life? Babysitter, dogsitter, hostest, Archieves organizer, store manager, promotions assistant, receptionist, sales assistant, account manager, maintenance renewal analyst, hotel clerk
31) What is your favorite color? Blue and purple
32) Nicknames? Kim, Kim-bah-lee, Kimmy, Kimmers
33) Piercings? Ears
34) Eyecolor? Brown
35) Ever been to Africa? Nope
36) Ever been toliet papering? OMG, that's all we did in high school. We did that and larding of cars. So much fun.
37) Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes - twice so far.
38) Ever been in a car accident? Twice, both fender benders. One time my fault
39) Favorite restaurant? Jaleo's, Cheesecake Factory and GrapeSeed
40) Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
41) Favorite flower? Don't have one
42) Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
43) Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's and Taco Hell
44) What color is your bedroom carpet? Cream
45) How many times did you take your driver's test? Once
46) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ann Taylor Loft, Target, Borders, and Barnes and Noble
47) What do you do most often when you're bored? Go to gossip websites, IM people, nap
48) Last person you went to dinner with? My brother and his fiance
49) What are you listening to right now? I have the TV on in the background.
50) Do you have a hobby? Reading and eating
51) Lake, ocean or river? Ocean
52) How many tattoos do you have? One
53) Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Single celled organisms
54) What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make? My dream house
55) What time did you start this survey? 9:45pm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem...I believe Scott and I were the last people you had dinner with. I see how important we are to you! Jerk! haha see if I ever watch the Weas for you again!!!

KJ said...

- ha ha voldermort

- ha ha Jean like your pants

- who in the world doesn't like pickles? Mmmm... a yummy garlic kosher dill? You're nutso.

- I need to get that Robin Thicke CD from you... pleeeaaase? He's hot.

Kim's World said...

I'm sorry. You are right, but Scott wasn't there at dinner. It was just you and I. I was thanking you for taking care of Mr. Weasley. BTW, when are we going to have our next kitty play date?

Kim's World said...

Oh and Kiah, I promise to burn it.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes. PF Changs. Totally forgot, but I am still right, kind of haha mmmm PF Changs...