Wednesday, November 01, 2006

50 Questions - if you don't count the missing questions

1) What is your occupation? Maintenance Renewal Analyst (don’t ask me to explain cause I wouldn’t be able to)
2) What color are your socks right now? Not wearing socks, having hot flashes
3) What are you listening to right now? My ipod and the song playing is Ne-yo’s “So Sick”
4) What was the last thing you ate? Burrito bol from Chiptole
5) Can you drive a stick? Yes, I think its very unattractive when a person can’t
6) If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red-Hot Lady
7) Last person you spoke to on the phone. Best Friend Ever
8) Do you like the person who sent this to you? Jones is the bestest
9) How old are you today? 26 ¾
10) Favorite drink. Coke
11) What is your favorite sport to watch? I don’t normally watch sports unless its March Madness
12) Have you ever dyed your hair? On numerous occasions, but I’m done for awhile cause I feel my hair needs a break and I’ve come to love my natural hair color. I’m the only asian girl with black hair!
13) Pets. I have the lovely Bear and Pepper at my parents house and tomorrow I will be the proud owner of a cat, which I will call Weasley. More about him later.
14) Favorite Food. Brownies
15) What was the last movie you watched? The Virgin Suicides, ehhh, not that great
16) Favorite day of the year. That’s easy, duh, my birthday!
17) What do you do to vent anger? I either go driving, yell at someone, smoke a cigarette, and lastly go work out.
18) What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie and I made my Barbie a lesbian
19) What is your favorite fall or spring? Both. I love when the air is crisp and the leaves start to change color. And I love when it starts to get warmer and all the flowers start to bloom.
20) Hugs or kisses. Again, both. Nothing is better than a huge bear hug followed by a slow deep kiss.
21) Cherry or blueberry. Cherry
22) Current living situation. I live by myself in a two bedroom, but will soon have a new roommate named Weasley.
23) 24) 25) no questions
26) When was the last time you cried? Sunday night after an unpleasant e-mail exchange.
27) What is on the floor of your closet? Which closet? I have many therefore the answer could vary
28) no question
29) What did you do last night? Jack shit. I was in bed before my beloved Nip/Tuck and was actually awake when it came on, but was too lazy to head back out to the living room
30) Favorite smell. Fresh cotton or honeysuckle
31) What inspires you? BFE and all that she has already accomplished.
32) What are you afraid of? Ghosts and my own insecurities
33) Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers. Cheesey beef
34) Favorite Car. My pretty ice blue baby
35) Favorite Dog Breed. Beagles, Weimaraners, and Boston Terriers
36) Number of keys on your key ring. 5
37) How many years at your current job? Umm, 5 months
38) Favorite day of the week. Any day that I don’t have to go to work
39) How many states have you lived in? 2
40) Favorite Holiday. I thought I already answered that question. My b-day and then Thanksgiving
41) Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No, but I’ve ridden on the back of a motorcycle
42) Favorite color. Blue
43) Favorite number. 3
44) Favorite vacation spot. Any place that has a beach and is tropical
45) Favorite team. My Maryland Turtles
46) Favorite Actor. Sarah Michelle Gellar
47) Favorite hobby. Reading
48) Beach or mountains. Beach
49) Rather sing or dance. Dance, helps release the tension
50) Last question: glad its over or do you want more? I always want more!

No comments: