Sunday, November 26, 2006

What is this?

As promised here are some pictures of my dog Pepper and his fat ass.


OMG, what is that? How in God's name did his ass get that big? It's just not natural! It's like he has two huge Christmas hams just sitting on top of his little chicken legs. Seriously, this is not a dog, more like a mammoth cow that sorta of looks like a dog. I need to get a picture of his profile cause then you'll see how far out his ass sticks out from the rest of his body. Its unreal.

And of course my Mother doesn't think there is anything wrong with him. She blames his huge weight on his slow metabolism and scoffs at the idea that she should cut back on his food. She says that he is already eating diet food and I remind her that he also gets table scraps on top of that. I mean, I think this Thanksgiving, he actually ate the entire turkey since we had so many leftovers. Poor little guy, I'm not really sure how his legs support him, but they do.

No comments: