Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bah Humbug

Yay! Its another survey from my girl Jones. Too bad I’m a Scrouge and I don’t believe it’s the most wonderful time of the year. But here goes anyways.

1) Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2) Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit under the tree? I prefer them wrapped, but I don't know how to wrap presents so I usually ask Best Friend Ever to wrap them for me
3) Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights on the tree. We never decorated the house.
4) Do you hang misteltoe? That would require decorating
5) When do you put your decorations up? See above answer. There's a reason I'm not Suzy Homemaker.
6) What is your favorite holiday dish? Mom makes a delicious roast pork with applesauce and potatos
7) Favorite holiday memory as a child? Sitting by the fireplace playing with my new toys (kinda lame, but honestly can't think of anything in particular)
8) When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I actually never believed in Santa. My parents never told me about him. During present time, they just said the presents were from them. The first time I took my picture with him, I was scared shitless cause I had no idea who this man was.
9) Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope. The rents make me suffer until the actual day.
10) How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We no longer get a Christmas tree, but when we used to our tree was an assortement of shit - ornaments, colored balls, lights, and sometimes tinsel. No matching for us.
11) Snow! Love it or dread it? Nothing better than a white Christmas
12) Can you ice skate? Barely.
13) Do you remember your favorite gift? Either my Super Nintendo or my 1st bicycle
14) What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Presents, duh! My politically correct answer is spending time with the family.
15) What is your favorite holiday desert? Lisa's grandma's twisters or Lisa's Mom's crack cookies (almond cookies)
16) What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching Titantic cause it reminds me of Christmas cause its cold.
17) What tops your tree? It used to be this weird puppet thing that was supposed to be Rudolph.
18) Which do you prefer giving or receiving? The politcally correct answer is giving, but for me its receiving. Except I do love watching the dogs open their presents, and I let Bear help me open mine.
19) What is your favorite Christmas song? "Last Christmas" by George Michael or "The Hula Hoop" song by the Chipmunks
20) Candy canes! Yuck or yum? Eh, whatevs
21) What's number one on your holiday list this year? A new mattress and The Little Mermaid on DVD

No comments: