Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Preview

It has been crazy busy at work, and all those days of not doing anything is finally catching up to me. I knew I should've been more productive instead of catching up on the celebrity gossip of Britney and K-Fed, now known as Fed-Ex. I love it! So after working 8 hours straight (unfreakingbelieveable) I am too pooped to blog.

But here are some topics that I will eventually cover when I get some proper sleep and have some time to actually breathe:


  • Hanging out with my old highschool friends over Thanksgiving weekend. Some of those peeps I haven't seen since I graduated and its crazy how some things just never change. And how some people grew up to be pretty darn good looking. I feel a mini-crush developing! Here's a pic of my friend Lisa and I. And you can kinda see my new hair-cut in this pic.
  • My bookreport on The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and From Baghdad with Love.
  • My attempts to walk my cat Weasley. I swear I have the best cat ever! He's more dog-like than cat. Such a sweetheart and is finally getting over his cold.
  • How my back is so fucked up and I finally went to see a chiropractor and she agreed with me. Basically the base of my spine is tilting in the wrong direction and my right shoulder is raised higher than my left. I was having massive chronic back pain.
  • The holidays are coming upon us, and I truly am a Scrouge and have never gotten into the holiday spirit, and highly doubt I ever will. actually dread this time of the year.

We'll see if I ever cover these topics.

No comments: