Tuesday, November 14, 2006

EuroTrip


The other night I was able to watch EuroTrip which stars Michele Tranchtenberg of Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame (ah, I miss Buffy, I wish FX would play repeats again). The rest of the actors were no-names, and I don’t believe I have seen them in anything since this movie.

EuroTrip ranks along with Super Troopers as being one of those stupid movies that’s has no real plot or point, and you’re only job is to laugh throughout the movie. This movie follows Michele and the other guys on their adventures through Europe. Some of the shit they get themselves into is pretty funny. I think my favorite part is when that guy (I really don’t remember any of the character’s names and I don’t care to look them up) gets into a fight with a mime-robot. Its classic. Another great scene is when they are in Eastern Europe and the club and are drinking absinthe.


Actually my favorite part is Matt Damon's random cameo in this movie. He’s the lead singer of a band at a graduation party and sings the song “Scotty Doesn’t Know” (oh that’s the main character’s name – Scotty), which is a really catchy song and I find myself humming it all the time. Good times.

No comments: