Friday, September 01, 2006

Yawn. Is This Stupid Show Over Yet?

So last night I went over to my friend Kiah’s to watch the VMA’s. And I agree with her that it completely sucked ass. While she didn’t think that Justin’s performance was all that great. I loved it. I thought he looked oh so sexy in that suit, with his vest. I’m a sucker for a man in a suit. Especially for a man who is as good looking as Justin Timberlake.

Overall, I was completely bored through the VMA’s. There was nothing exciting or shocking that happened. The last good moment on the VMA’s was back in 2003 when Madonna and Britney shared the infamous kiss. That was three years ago! Since then the VMA’s have been blah. I think this was the first time in years that I watched the entire show. Usually I get bored after the first hour and turn on something else.

The only good thing about the night was the delicious food that Kiah made. I truly enjoyed the chicken wings and the homemade French fries. And of course it was nice to hang out with people. I don’t get enough socialization at work and now that I’m living by myself, I don’t get any real socialization when I come home. So it was nice to be around people and talk about subjects that matter like why the show sucks so much, and why Jessica Simpson looked a bit thick, and yelling at the winners to make their acceptance speeches a bit more coherent and a lot shorter. I need to join a play group. I’m like an over-hyper puppy that has way too much energy and if I don’t get rid of the excess energy I will start to destroy things. Seriously if anyone can recommend a hobby for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments: