Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Love


Can I just say that I love the new Justin Timberlake CD?! Its not what I would've expected from him, which makes me love it even more. I am still in the process of listening to the entire cd, so I haven't yet picked my favorite songs out of it. The songs I have heard, I think are amazing. This CD doesn't have as much angst as his last outing, but Justified was all about his breakup with Ms. Britney Spears and he had to let her know how much she hurt him. After I listen to it a bit more, I will better be able to describe how much I love it.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Check out Lovestoned/I Think She Knows... it's my favorite!

He's so friggin' HOT right now... I {heart} JT... and I am way too old to be sayin' that... but I can't help it!

I can't wait until he goes on tour with this new album... it's gonna be so good.