Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Random End of Quarter Meme

As my friend Matt says, "Its always the end of the quarter when I talk to you." Perhaps if you called me more than once every three months, it wouldn't be the end of the quarter. If you haven't guess, its the end of the quarter. Yay me. Here is a random meme type thing.

MY STORY.

Hi, my name is: Kimberly

but you can call me: Kim

Never in my life have I: gone skydiving, but I really want to

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my mother

My high school was: Paint Branch

When I’m nervous: I talk really really really fast

The last song I listened to was: Hate that I love you by Rihanna featuring Ne-Yo

If I were to get married right now it would be to: Chris Evans – the hottie from Nanny Diaries and Fantastic Four

My hair is: black, but I’m getting the itch to color it again, maybe a nice dark eggplant like color

When I was 4: I sucked my thumb

Last Christmas: I got a new mattress. This year I have decided to embrace the holiday spirit

I should be: doing work for the end of the quarter

When I look down I see: stack of executed quotes that I refuse to file

The happiest recent event was: having an entire night of uninterrupted sleep

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I’d be Rachel cause I’m not a neat freak like Monica

By this time next year: I hope to be either in a new job or at least in a new position within my company

My current gripe is: that stupid cat that I’m cat sitting, he is keeping me awake at night

I have a hard time understanding: what Heidi sees in Spencer (watch The Hills)

There’s these girls: that I love to death and who are my best friends in the whole wide world

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my rents and Best Friend Ever

I want to buy: a condo (I’ll update that one when I know for sure!)

Where do you plan to visit: hopefully San Diego in March

If you spent the night at my house: you’d have to fight JP for the pull out sofa

The world could do without: inconsiderate people

Your best friend in elementary school was: Lisa and Emily

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a ring and necklace from New York and Co

Most recent thing someone else bought me: SoCo and lime shots

My middle name is: Jean (like your pants)

In the morning I: reset my alarm so that I can sleep in

Last night I was: playing with my pussies (cats you pervert!)

There’s this guy I know who: I wish would be my boyfriend and if not that, than leave me the hell alone

If I was an animal I’d be a: one of my Mom’s pets cause she treats them better than her own children

A better name for me would be: Bookworm that hearts Harry Potter

Tomorrow I am: pretending to work an 8 hour day while really playing on the interweb

Tonight I am: going to bed early

My birthday is: Feb 28 bitches!

2 comments:

Dave Ford said...

I do not really miss anything about end of quarter...

Kim's World said...

Yes, you are smart and got out of this quarter ending business BS. What I do now is a lot different from radio sales, but its still a cluster fuck.

Love that you're updating your blog on a regular basis, and am looking forward to your party and meeting the infamous Winston!