Thursday, September 13, 2007

On a Side Note Pt 9 ...

Aww geez, I have so many thoughts running through my head, but not enough time to put them down. I hate when life rushes past me without giving me a moment to catch up. I hate when life becomes one big to-do list and all I want to do is crunch up that list and punt the shit out of it to the endzone (I have the MD v West Virginia game in the background and MD is getting the poopie shit kicked out of them. So much for my "Fear the Turtle" war cry, which sounds like a dying turtle, but its really scary!)

Whenever my life gets like this, I get insomnia and spend most of my night tossing and turning. Or I get the same recurring nightmare where I know I'm sleeping and I'm screaming to myself to wake up, but my mind won't let me get up until the dream is over. When I finally am able to wake up, I'm scared, I have to turn on my light and I can't sleep the rest of the night because I'm afraid I'll have the same nightmare again. This week I have had it twice!

So needless to say, I'm a bit stressed right now, cranky, moody, all around grumpy. Hopefully I'll get a chance this weekend to write it all down and process all the emotions that are running through me.

2 comments:

James said...

OMG, are we nightmare twins this week? This is the 3rd night in a row I've had mine.

KJ said...

sorry to hear that you are stressin'... but I have to say... I love the Terps War cry... although... it's more hilarious than it is scary. :-)