Saturday, September 08, 2007

On a Side Note Pt 8 ...

My good friend recently proposed to his girlfriend. The other day he sent an e-mail asking for my first, last name, address and name of date ASAP! My first thought was damn, when is the wedding. My second thought was damn, I don't have a date! I e-mailed him back asking when the wedding was and he replied May/June of 2008. I told him that if he was giving me a +1, than I'll be damned sure I find a date.

So now the pressure is on for me to find a date for this wedding. I know May/June of 2008 seems far enough away, but with my track record of dates, it could very well take me that long to find a suitable date. I can always rely on a back-up date, but I really would like to go to a wedding with someone with whom I'm actually dating! It doesn't seem that hard right? Don't answer.

No comments: