Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sexiest Man Alive

I heart Stephen Colbert. I just heart him. A friend of mine got me addicted to the show. Whenever I would go over there, he would always have The Colbert Report on in the background. The first few times I watched it with him, I thought Stephen was a pompous asshole. The more episodes I watched, I realized that pompous attitude was what made his show so damn funny. I slowly started watching it on my own, until I had to watch it every night. He is so over the top and ridiculous that its hiliarious.

Here is a clip from when Jane Fonda was a guest. She plops right down on his lap and I am so freaking jealous. You could tell that Stephen had no clue what to do with himself. During parts of it, he is trying to regain control of the situation, and in other parts, he is just rolling with it and having a good time.



Some of my favorite lines from this encounter:
"I like to see a woman who believes violence is the answer."
"That is a firm leg. What do you keep adjusting over there?"
This from Jane, "We cannot elect men to office that are afraid of premature evacuation." - the look on his face is priceless.
"Please join us again, bring a friend."

1 comment:

KJ said...

whhhuuut???? that's so awkward! why was she doing that? That's weird. I can't watch anymore... I'm too uncomfortable.