Wednesday, May 09, 2007

On a Side Note Pt 6 ...

Umm, so I really haven't forgotten about my blog and hate that I have only been posting once a week. I promise over the weekend to post something insightful or funny, or maybe just more pictures of Weasley in a dress. Sike, just kidding Weasley, I won't do that to you because I don't want animal cruetly organizations like PETA to take you away from me. I've actually had a bit of a social life now that I'm out of my winter hibernation, but I can't let things like a life get in the way of entertaining my fellow readers. I would give you a preview of subjects I'd like to touch upon, but have never been a good planner and really can't think that far ahead. So stayed tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe u did that to that poor cat

lol!