Sunday, April 08, 2007

Still no TV

I still don't have cable! I've almost come to accept the fact that I will never have cable again. At this point, I don't even care that I don't have cable. But I will continue to bitch and moan about the fact that I don't have cable. How the cable gods mock me? They are enjoying my misery. Not only do I not have cable, but I also have a headache and the sniffles. Can't quite be sure if its allergies or a cold. Either way, I feel like poo. Would like to call out tomorrow from work, but then realized that I have no tv, so the whole sitting on the couch and watching tv while you're sick scenario is gone, might as well just go to work. At least there I have stuff I can do.

Speaking of work, still have not done the certifications that I mentioned, perhaps will look at it tonight. I have no motivation to pick that shit up. I have no motivation for anything right now. I think having no tv has sucked the life out of me. I have lost the will for anything. I was going to make a slideshow of some of my favorite pics, but can't even be bothered to do that. I had an interesting idea for a post, but lack the will to carry on with it. Instead, I am whiny and am making you suffer for it. I think I may just go to bed and call it a day. I don't care that its 7pm and its still light outside. Le sigh.

No comments: