Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Worker Bee

Well it looks like my Type A personality has continued to pay off (and seriously, I have never been a Type A when I was growing up, what happened here?). I just got promoted last week into a Sr position! Yay me!

My job duties pretty much stay the same, but I do get a bump in salary and bonus potential. So that’s exciting.

It was awesome, during my review with my manager, she informed me that she recommended me for a promotion. I was going to ask the same thing, so the fact that she did it on her own made me feel really good. It shows that they have been recognizing my accomplishments and believe in my work.

And although this still isn’t my dream job, I am happy with all my accomplishments and recognition thus far. It’s gratifying to know that at least one area in my life I am doing well.

So as usual, I will continue to push and strive for more. It’s the only way I know how.

No comments: