Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cats Playing With String

My friend Kiah is under the impression that I spend a lot of my time watching, "Cats playing with string" videos on youtube. That's a blantant lie. I have much better things to do with my time than look at cat videos. I like to sleep for one, and eat too, occasionally I'll read a book or two, sometimes I like to engage in night time festivties with my friends, of course there is tons of tv to be watched, but mainly I spend my time on websites such as stuffonmycat, and my new personal favorite omgkitty (she is so effing cute!). So with my busy schedule, I don't have time to be playing on youtube. But since Kiah believes this is what I do with my free time, here are some vidoes. Enjoy.





Man, I cannot believe how many videos you can find of this stuff. It's a sickness, I tell ya.

1 comment:

KJ said...

baaahahahahahahahaha...